You can peruse our website to find out that our people are talented, industry professionals who care about the services we deliver, but let’s pull the curtain back a little bit more..
.. with Two Truths and a Lie. Meet our team below and guess who’s lying about what!
Jamie, CEO & Founder:
- My husband and I were engaged for 24 hours before being married
- I’ve seen every episode of Six Feet Under
- I have three kids ages 5 and under (and just got a new puppy)
Rachel, Director of Academic Programs:
- I can do splits
- I can lick my elbow
- I’ve been on more than 100 scuba diving trips
Charlie, Director of Donations:
- I’ve been stabbed 4 times
- I’ve chartered a boat on which everyone got seasick but me
- I’ve been sky diving once
Tamberlyn, Director of Business Development:
- I have bungeed off a hot air balloon
- I have been swimming with sharks
- I got camel sick riding a camel in the dunes of the desert
Drew, Director of Accounting:
- I grew up skateboarding
- I don’t spend any time watching tv
- I just got a new puppy
Caroline, Lab Associate:
- I like to shower in the dark
- I brush my teeth with hot water
- I dated the wide receiver for the Eagles in 2017
Fauna, Academic Program Specialist:
- I was a submission wrestler
- I was born a conjoined twin
- I was born at home
Ben, Sales and Marketing Intern:
- I grew up playing tennis
- I’ve watched 7 seasons of Married at First Sight
- I have interned with 2 physical therapists
It can be easy to forget that the person negotiating that contract, or presenting a sales deck, or delivering complicated content is also an interesting, unique individual with families and hobbies and past experiences and future dreams.
Don’t forget to sign-up for our newsletter where you’ll learn about our next blog post. You may find clues posted on our Instagram stories, too. :)
Catch you next time!
- Jamie has never seen an episode of Six Feet Under, but appreciates that people like the show.
- Rachel cannot do splits, despite being flexible.
- Charlie has never been skydiving, although he would.
- Tam did not get camel sick, but recently had some close encounters with wild animals.
- Drew does not have a puppy. He thought about getting one, but quickly changed his mind after petsitting for a friend.
- Caroline does not like brushing her teeth with hot water.
- Fauna is not a conjoined twin, but a singleton.
- Ben did not grow up playing tennis, he’s a soccer player.